Thursday, May 15, 2014

Falling Behind Again!

I'm following behind again! Although I have been posting on instagram every day, I wonder if I can get print outs of that? Here are some things that have happened in the BEGINNING of MARCH.


Lincoln is growing like a weed (this is on the beginning of March)...

 

Our Brothers are loving their little brother and are a big help around the house! I can't believe how well they clean now!! Now there are some days that they need to redo an area but I am very proud of how much they help and do it "Mom's way".


We got a new dog! Chewy came to us from the local Animal Shelter. I really think that his previous owner lost him and just couldn't find him again. But he has been a wonderful DOG! We did have a problem potty training outside and with a houseful of boys and a baby we have opted to use potty pads. He doesn't like to go up and down the stairs so he needs help at night to go up to our room, but other than that perfect! He is awesome with the boys and patient not only with them but Kitty as well. (My sister's cat).



I than started a cross stitch along  called Quilty Stitches hosted by Little Miss Shabby. Everyone was doing it on Instagram so I decided to try it and I LOVE it!
 Here is what it will end up looking like.

 My progress (in the beginning of March)

I started using a headlamp to see better and then of course Nathan wanted to do it too, so I set him up with a piece of cloth and some thread. He was so cute, but realized how LONG it took and how much PATIENCE you have to have that he started and a minute later stopped!

My end goal is to keep a regular updated blog. I used to be awesome at it, but than becoming pregnant and than having a baby, I'm still not back to "normal" but maybe by the end of the year I can become more consistent!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lincoln is SO CUTE!
I SO WISH I could join the rest of you on Instagram. Unfortunately we don't have smart phones (actually, we don't even have texting!). Jeremy doesn't believe in paying money for something that he feels is unnecessary, especially since I just "stay home all day."
No worries, though. I am sad that I'm missing out, but it's probably better in the long run not to have one more thing to spend all my time on.

woxro said...

visit our website:Woxro