Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Received....

I am participating in two different mini quilt swaps right now. I am rather enjoying making these little mini's to swap with ladies, but the other week I received one for me!
Isn't it pretty? I asked for Modern fabric, or a pink/brown combination. I am in love with this quilt! I am not 100% sure where I am going to put it, but I think I will end up putting it in my room with the other mini's that I have collected!  This quilt reminds me of a raspberry/chocolate combination! Yum!

I received this from Sandy over at Loves to Quilt. She is one talented lady!

I am still finishing up on mine. I have some embroidery that I am finishing, and then just a few quilt lines and I can then send it off! I will post pictures of it as soon as I have it done!

No comments: