Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kissing Stars

I am pleased to share another Moda Bake Shop quilt....Kissing Stars!

 I was able to use the line Flirt by Sandy Gervais. I just love the colors in it!
 This is definitely one quilt that I am keeping for myself! It is already sitting on my bed being used!
 Trav loves it because I made it long enough that we can tuck it in at the end of the bed and it won't come un-tucked! He is such a weirdo when it comes to his covers in bed!

I hope you all enjoy it! It's a fast and simple block that once combined is adorable!

11 comments:

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger

Liz said...

These quilts are unbelievable! So awesome! Where do you get your inspiration? And the patience for making them!!?

Piter Johnson said...

wow!

nice fotos!

I would like to have the same stuffs in my home

http://www.plagiarismdetect.com/

ps3 jailbreak said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

enerji verimliliği derneği said...

Nice blog. so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

塑膠加工
塑膠射出
塑膠零件
射出加工
工程塑膠
台中抽水肥
台中通馬桶
台中通水管
台中清水溝
清水溝
倉儲設備
物料架
鋼架
倉儲架
巧固架
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿推薦
花蓮住宿
花蓮住宿推薦
脫水機
過濾設備
廢棄物清除
廢棄物處理
鐵桶塑膠桶買賣
婚禮樂團
婚禮音樂
婚禮樂團
婚禮音樂
滴雞精
烤肉食材
創業加盟
茶飲加盟
益生菌
抵抗力
過敏
脹氣
異位性皮膚炎
食慾不好
鐵氟龍焊接
綠島
綠島民宿
綠島住宿
綠島旅遊
高雄住宿
台北搬家
婚紗
婚紗攝影
台中婚紗
婚紗攝影

Best Villa Rentals in Italy said...

There is no doubt these quilts are looking so colorful and as well as attractive thanks for the sharing.

Juli Dee said...

Fabulous quilts! Love them and your site.

Craig Peter said...

very nice blog
legal process outsourcing

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

Kevin Smith said...

Looks great. If you ever think of Appliance Repair Los Angeles, make sure to get in touch with EZ Appliance Repair Inc at 800-350-0224