Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nathan's Graduation

Oh it is a sad time to see your child grow up, but I am even more upset because we are leaving such a wonderful school that has done so much for my two boys. When Nathan first started Giant Steps over two years ago he couldn't say a full sentence and would mostly grunt and point at different things. But now he can talk in full sentences and uses new words all the time. In fact he surprises me all the time with the different words he uses. Nathan before couldn't sit down for more than 30 seconds before he would jump up and run around. Now he can sit for 20 minutes at least and pay attention to others around him. My sweet little boy has blossomed into a smart well behaved child. Even though we still struggle with things here and there, for the most part he is almost a different child now. I love the Giant Steps program and what it does for the children. Without it, I wouldn't have seen just how wonderful my son could be.

Nathan and his teachers.


Nathan and Lucy ( his first love, well okay child love)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crystal Dear; When you update your blog, you really update your blog. You must have spent a lot of time doing it. I have not been on line much lately, too tired. I really enjoyed reading it and looking at the pictures. You have a beautiful family and it is fun to see what every one is doing. I love you all.

Amy said...

Crystal, congratulations to Nathan! He looks so cute! And all grown up!