Monday, December 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I don't know about many people, but I like to consider my blog as a type of Journal. So I try to put everything that has gone on, whether with me or my family. Since the last 3 months have been busy and out of control I am now trying to play catch up! So let's step back in time and go back to October again!

Brandon's 3rd grade class was able to go to a local pumpkin patch. I was able to go (which made me so happy) and was in charge of 3 other kids during the field trip. It wouldn't have been so bad but another Mom was there and I got to listen to her complain about her "love life" the whole time. (Seriously, to a total stranger!)









Spiderman!



I love his tongue sticking out!


Overall we all had a great time. I was glad when it was time to go home, for being the in the mid- October range it was sure hot!

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

You said you are homeschooling Brandon and that it's going well. SO happy that it's working out for you! Homeschooling is HUGE down here - and I don't know how big it is up there where you are - but I know that they've created a "group" of sorts where the mom's get together with their kids like once a week or something and do "Art" or other activities and it allows the kids to interact. I can find out more info regarding exactly what they do together if you're interested. Just thought I'd throw that out there as another resource for ya! :o) Good luck and I hope that it continues to go well for you both!

Paul Munds said...

Loovely blog you have here