Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Are your ears pierced?

Are your ears pierced? I had the opportunity to go with my nieces to get their ears pierced a few weeks ago! They were so brave and didn't cry at all!
 Brittney before....
 during.....
 after! No tears whatsoever! I was so proud of her!
 Brandon sat in the corner of the shop playing on my ipad...he didn't care much what was going on.
 Sierra before....
during....
 after....and guess what...no crying again! I was sure she was going to cry but nope! Just a little bit of watery eyes but that's all!
 They both worked very hard to earn to get their ears pierced! They had to get 50 points each to earn this! It took some time, but they were able to finish earning them while visiting at Grandma Walkers during Mother's Day weekend!
Mommy and her girls!

No comments: