Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's DAY! It was so fun. Travis was wonderful to me and let me relax all day and did everything in his power to make my day perfect!!

The night before I helped him make my Mothers Day gift with the boys. I love my table cloth and actually have a hard time putting it on the table, I don't want it to be ruined! But I love it. We did it on our kitchen floor and was stupid enough to forget to put something underneath the table! So we have a replica on our floor! Travis also got me a mother's ring. We ordered it the day before Mother's Day so I won't get it until early next month. But I will have to post a picture of it when I get it. I am really excited because I was able to order a ring that will actually stay on my fingure and not fall off!


After coming home from church I got to have a nice nap and then we went over to Grandma Walkers for a dinner of Hot Dogs. The boys had made Grandma a necklace that she loved. The boys had fun making them. We got to count the number of foam beads we put on as well as used a bunch of different shapes.
While at Grandma's Kimball loved to explore and had a blast playing on the floor. New toys! And then while we ate outside the boys just played in the dirt and didn't eat. Boys! Before we went inside we had to hose them off! Okay so not really but we stripped them to their underware and washed their clothing. They were so dirty!
While outside Brandon wanted to take some pictures, so very carefully I allowed him to take some. Needless to say this is the only picture I have of myself on Mothers Day this year. I just usually always have the camera!
Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day!


A little artist in the making! I can't remember wha tI was doing. Doing something for Nathan. I don't think I could understand what he was saying so trying to figure that out! But I love the lookon my face!!





No comments: