Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mint Chocolate Chip Quilt

My dear cousin Kayla got married yesturday and for her wedding I decided that I wanted to make her a quilt. Her colors were a lime green and brown. So I found some material, (I had fun finding it) and started to work on it. I was able to get it done in 6 days. Considering what I needed to do and my boys and having company I am quite proud of me.

Travis told me that it was a good thing that we aren't keeping it, because every time he looks at it, it reminds him of mint chocolate chip ice cream, so that became the name for it. But I do love the colors and am very pleased with how it turned out. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of it, but I am not that good with the camera and it was rainy out.

1 comment:

S and RA Beazer said...

It does remind one of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yummy and beautiful. You did a great job.