Monday, January 17, 2011

8

On January 3rd my little baby turned 8 years old!
Born January 3, 2003

 1 years old
 2 years old
 3 years old
 4 years old
5 years old 
 6 years old
7 years old 
 8 years old
 Brandon's Aunt April did an amazing job making him a magic school bus cake on only a day's notice! She used marshmallow fount and it was so good!
 Brandon loved it!
Here is Brandon thanking April for his cake
 We all had dinner (bow tie noodles with white sauce and chicken - Brandon's choice) Then we opened presents
 He got a basketball and showed us all how he could dribble
We got him trick candles, but he got them all out
 We had rainbow ice cream
He had a very good day! I can't believe my baby is now 8! Next month he will be baptized!

4 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brandon...Jan 3 is a GREAT day to be born on!!! I am a Jan 3rd baby myself :)

Tiffany said...

I miss Brandon! I can't beliieve he is already 8! I'm pretty sure he was 4 when we moved. Now he is a big boy!
-Tiffany Searle

affectioknit said...

SWEET! Happy Birthday!

Jacqueline said...

How exciting!!! <3 Happy Birthday! Happy upcoming baptism!!!