Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another finished quilt!

 I started this quilt over 2 years ago!!! And I finally finished it!! YEAH!  I named this quilt, Pinwheel Lattice.....do you see the lattice work in it?
I made this quilt for my sister in law and her husband.....And I am very pleased to say that they LOVED it!
 Her favorite color is purple so I decided to use a bunch of different colors and shades of purple to make this....I was able to quilt it in a variegated purple thread too! It matched so well that sometimes I couldn't tell where I had sewn!

 Had to add a picture of my toes....I always run out of ideas on how to take pictures of quilts....I need to research that more....
 This quilt ended up being approximately 79" x 91"
It feels good to have another quilt crossed off my list!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so cute! Love it!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Crystal! I LOVE this one!