Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another Swap

I have entered into another swap! I know, but it was a few months ago and I had just finished one and thought to do another one. Well I have had the idea back in my head for some time, then have come to realize that I need to mail it out by this weekend!! AHHH!!!

It's called the Modern She Made Swap. You don't have to necessarily do a doll quilt but could make a mug quilt, sewing machine cover, etc. I decided to make a doll quilt. I was lucky enough to have my partner like circles and aqua and red.....so what do I have???
Remember this from this post? Well I have the perfect doll quilt and it's mostly done! Now I need to put it together, quilt it, and then find some other goodies to send her as well!

I guess there is a benefit to having tons of projects around right?

No comments: