Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally something I CAN'T kill

Working on more projects for the Relief Society dinner, and I decided that I wanted to make some flowers. I found this website that showed you how to make some. So I took some of my Moda Aster Manor scraps and made leaves to make the flowers. I think they turned out rather well. Although the larger the leaves the more the droop, but that is fine. I will have to go in and hot glue gun some spots down but all in all I love them! And the best thing is I can't kill these flowers!!

6 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

You sure are making some cute things.

The Sessions said...

Could the things you're making get any cuter??? I think not!
you are so talented woman!!!

Amy and Cody said...

OH MY GOODNESS GOSH!! These are INCREDIBLY adorable!!! How cute would these look on a little girls blanket?!? I want to try it out, how fun. I love that you are so dang crafty!!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

What a cute idea..and I totally thought the goodies were real until I took a second look. You're amazing.

Sweet Grandma Rita said...

Crystal, they turned out so cute. Love them.

Pat said...

Crystal, those flowers are so pretty. Those buttons on those are clever. Nice job!