- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- 1 in 150 children are diagnosed with Autism Nation wide
- 67 children are diagnosed per day
- A new case is diagnosed almost every 20 minutes
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined
- Autism costs the nation over $90 billion per year, a figure expected to double in the next decade
- There is currently no medical detection or cure for autism
- There are 24,000 new cases diagnosed in the U.S. per year
Isn't that interesting? For that reason if anyone would like to donate to Brandon or Nathan's Walk page please feel free to do so. Our goal each year is to raise $100 so that they both can earn a new shirt. Hopefully one day we can find more information about this disability and have more facilities for those with Autism, so that they can become better imersed into the real world.
I don't know EVERYTHING about autism but I will try to help those that need advice or those that need someone to vent to about their child with autism. So feel free to contact me.