Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's house

Every once in awhile we head over to Grandma and Grandpa Walkers house for Sunday dinner. This used to be in the past every Sunday but with callings and different church times it has faded out. But a few weeks ago we went over for some dinner. The boys love going over there. They try to play "tricks" on Grandpa and watch Grandma's cartoons and play with her toys and puzzles. I didn't get too many pictures but wanted to share a few.
Nathan started on the puzzle book
Kimball ran around playing here he is looking at Grandma's kitty, Barney...but watch out he bites!
Barney, I love this cat. He has a very interesting personality
And Brandon takes up residence on the chair watching a new episode of Scooby Doo. I love his position (notice the beautiful quilt? I wish I had made it, but I will make one like that for me!)

All of this goes on for the few hours that we are there. While the adults enjoy a nice conversation in the kitchen!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Kids look like their having fun.