Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pinwheel Design

I have taken a liking to creating some simple fun quilt designs! I created one and submitted it to Moda Bake Shop and HOPEFULLY they like it enough to feature it! *Cross your fingures please!* And then I am making some quilts for Travis's siblings. I am giving myself a year to do it, and so far I have plans for 3 quilts out of the 6 I am planning on making. Right now I am working on April and Dave's quilt. April wants a purple quilt, and since I am in a quilt along with pinwheels, I decided to design a pinwheel quilt for her. She wanted purple so I will be doing it in different shades of purple. Here is one block done. I am just giving a sneak peak....(haha April). But I am rather liking it ALOT!

3 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Sew LOVING the purple pinwheels! Lucky Lucky girl :)

Pat said...

The pinwheels are very pretty!

Pat said...

The pinwheels are very pretty!