Friday, February 24, 2012

Parent Teacher Conference

 We had Parent Teacher Conferences for Nathan a little bit ago...it's so nice to have him doing well! With everything else that he struggles with I am glad that he is able to concentrate at school and learn well! That is one blessing I am VERY grateful for! And the best of it is, he has friends! He makes friends very easily! Brandon has always struggled so I have never really experienced a child of mine playing with and having friends!
 The school had a book fair during the Conferences, so I bought Nathan a book, he did some chores at home to earn it. He loves this book because of the name...and insists that he wants his name changed to Big Nate. He goes by Nate at school since there is another Nathan in his class.
 Kimball was there with us and got a pencil (as did everyone else). He sure does love his big brother!
 Then I remembered that I was suppose to be trying to take more pictures of the boys so I can send them to my Sister who is on an LDS Mission in California right now...
 Bubble showing me the pictures on my ipad....my twin brother and his boy.
 Then he started getting mad at me and didn't want me to take his picture...
 of course Mom's don't listen well when it comes to taking pictures.....
 I tried to distract him.....
But in the end....I ended up putting my camera away...but look at that face! Worth a thousand words!

4 comments:

raj said...

very well written thanks for the post

Website Designer Philippines said...

These articles are fantastic, The information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written, very informative. It’s just nice! continue posting. Thanks!

webdesign Philippines said...

He is so cute.
Great post, Well done! thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.. Please Keep posting..

Lanie

Althea Shareen said...

It’s a very interesting and informative blog, thanks for the article I really liked your blog and I really appreciate it... It’s just great!! Continue posting...More Powers to your blog..


- Althea Shareen of tourist spots in manila