Thursday, September 6, 2012

1930's Summer Perspective

 I'm pleased to share my first all solids quilt! Have you ever done that before? It has been on my list for a LONG time, and I finally did it!
 You can find it on the Moda Bake Shop on how to make it, which is rather simple!
 The back is almost just as good as the front in my opinion. I just love the hues of the colors! So soft and beautiful!
My sister-in-law April helped me with the name. I had a lot of help with the naming of this quilt which I am VERY grateful for! Naming this was a big stump for me! But I think in the future when I can't figure out a name for the quilt I know who I'm gonna ask!

Believe it or not this quilt was inspired by a picture I saw on pinterest. By this picture....
 I think it would be fun to make another quilt similar to this picture, so smaller lines and using these colors. What do you all think?

No comments: