Monday, February 4, 2013

What am I doing CURRENTLY??

Well since I am catching up on different things from the past few months, I haven't shared what I'm doing now.

My Mom and I have currently gone into business for ourselves! Well we are in the process. We have created a store....Mommys Fabric Shop on etsy. We don't have very many things there now but we are planning on selling Moda precuts there soon.

My goal is to sell them for as cheap as I can! I mean seriously things out there are just so expensive! I hate not being able to find anything without paying an arm and a leg for it. I don't know how we will do this, but I am not looking at selling this fabric for a profit as much as I am trying to sell fabric at a reasonable price! So stay tuned for more on the fabric.....

I also want to be able to sell the quilts that I make. Now that I have been quilting for some years and I have made most of everyone in my family quilts I don't really "need" all of them that I make. I actually give away quite a few, but I wanted a place where I can put some that I made just to make or use up the rest of a line and created a cool masterpiece. I will also be selling "custom" quilts as my blog shows. I'm excited for this and since I have NO ORDERS *HINT HINT* I have been a little sluggish on getting some together to sell. Hopefully with word of mouth this will change.

So check back often and I also plan on having an nice giveaway once we are up and running with more than just one item!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This is great, Crystal! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for your etsy shop. Good luck!