Monday, January 26, 2009

New Scriptures

I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to get a new pair of scriptures to mark and give me a way to study better. When we were at the distrabution Center I decided to get the boys each their own hard back Book of Mormon. We had their names printed on them and man were they excited! They thought they were some hot stuff with them, and they are. We have been reading 2 verses each night out of our new scriptures. Brandon is learning to read and so he reads his verse while Daddy has Nathan repeat after him. Their new scriptures help them get more excited to read every night! My little boys are growing up!



2 comments:

Dana said...

What a cute post. Scripture power!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I haven't checked your blog in forever! Looks like you've been having lots of fun and have been busy! Your boys are cuties!!!