Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bath Time!

Kimball has never liked taking baths, so the other day when I put him in the bath with Brandon and Nathan, I expected him to scream and I would wash him quickly, but to my surprise he was happy and had a lot of fun. In fact he was mad when I took him out. Usually what happens is he screams standing up holding onto the edge of the tubs for dear life. So I couldn't resist taking out the camera and taking a few shots!

Brandon thought it was really fun to put water into his mouth and spit it out, gross I know!

Kimball had fun watching his brothers even though he didn't really have anything to play with.
After washing ourselves we always have bubbles.
It was hard to have Kimball look at me just right, so this one was a mircle shot!

Nathan had the "big" cup and had fun just pouring water out.
I love Nathan's "moon eyes".
When I first started taking pictures, I couldn't get them all to look at me at first, I would have Kimball looking and the other two looking away or Brandon and Nathan watching and Kimball looking down.
Sometimes I think they like to be fish.
If you look closely you can see some of Nathan's "art work" on his tummy. He goes in streaks of writting on himself. But lately (thank goodness) he has taken to writting on paper.
I like to keep Kimball in the middle for more support. And not much room to go anywhere.
Kimball looking away and Brandon and Nathan looking, well almost.

No comments: