Monday, August 30, 2010

Family History Monday

At the beginning of the year I started doing some Family History questions on Monday! Then I lost track of it all and stopped doing it! But now I am going back to it so that I have it written down! So here we go it again!


Who were your friends growing up?
When we lived on the ranch until 5th grade, I had a friend that lived down the dirt road, Camy. She was a good friend and then I don’t know if it was because we were little but we went in and out of being friends a lot. I had a good friend Krista Oposensky through Middle School and Jr High. But in High School my main friends were Katie King, Julie Christensen and Nicole Burke. We hung out a lot on the weekends and we went to church together. Towards the end of High School Nicole moved away, but to this day I am still very good friends with Katie.

How would you describe your spouse? What do you admire most about them?
If I were to describe my husband to someone I would say that he is a 6’0 tall bald man that has a nice six pack. He has a geeky look and loves computers!! This man I am completely attracked to and LOVE!!!  One thing that he taught me when we first were married was to always look for the good in someone or something. I was very negative first but now I find myself looking for good in people and things. I also love how he is completely willing to help me whenever I need it. He is very good to drop things and help me out! I could go one, but I think what I might admire most is how good of a father he is! He tries very hard to be a good dad and I appreciate it!

How did you find out you were going to be a parent for the first time?
I started getting car sick, which is completely off for me and Travis thought that I might be pregnant. We were trying for awhile. So we got a test and it showed that I was!! 

No comments: