Friday, June 3, 2011

Aunt Rosie

 Here is our beloved Aunt Rosie and Uncle Derek
 All the kids love Aunt Rosie. She is an awesome playmate! I couldn't help but take pictures of her playing with the kids a few weeks ago.
 They would chase her up and down the side walk....

 Nathan was pretending to be a dinosaur....
 as well as Brandon....
 Then they all tried to tackle her.....
 My boys of course yell "Doggy Pile on Aunt Rosie"....and they all proceed to jump!
 Here she is trying to get away.....
 Brandon of course jumps on her and tries to stop her.....She is one strong chic if she can carry Brandon like that!
But then alas....she has fallen!! 

The boys love all their Aunts and Uncles. I just love seeing them interact with them. It has taken them YEARS to get comfortable with them and to talk to them, hug them and just play with them. 

We love you Aunt Rosie!

2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

great pics! I love your blog, btw. I have you on my sidebar :)

Amy said...

This is very cute. Love the photos!