Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hidden Stars

I am proud to announce my 6th (yes that's right!) Moda Bake Shop Quilt!
 I present to you Hidden Stars!!!
 The majority of this quilt is make up of these blocks! A total of 20, measuring about 15" each.
 I used the fabric Grace by 3 Sisters. I just really love the sophistication and elegance of their fabric lines. They also did Astor Manor that I love so much!
 For the back I used up the rest of my scraps, which were little pieces to make this cute patchwork on the back. Give it a modern flare to it!
 It didn't take me too long to actually put this together. About a week is all. Although the quilting I did was simple and it went by faster, well a lot faster than the last queen size quilt I made!
I am proud to say that this will be featured in the Material Girls Quilt Shop in South Jordan, UT. I feel so special to have my work displayed!! So if you are in the area feel free to stop on by!

12 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

GREAT JOB!!! it's gorgeous

Sara said...

OH wow that is a knockout job there mam!!!! Congrats on having it being placed in a quilt shop!!! Simply wonderful!

Jan said...

Crystal, an awesome job..again! I love your props and location for the pictures too.

~Niki~ said...

Oh I wish I lived in Utah~beautiful up there. We are in AZ, not far. Then I could come visit the shop too!
Lovely quilt. So elegant .

Amy said...

Oh my goodness....I want!! So amazing, great job!

Riel Nason said...

Congrats on the Bake Shop Crystal. Lovely quilt!

Tiffany said...

Awesome! I love the pictures on the fence with the mountains in the background.

Oddbjørg said...

What a lovely quilt!
Thanks for the beautiful basket I received! It's already in use. (I don't know if you got my e-mail.)

badlandsquilts said...

Gorgeous quilt!

Anonymous said...

新年快樂!!!
捲簾 日文 百葉窗 廚房設備 日系內衣批發 遊學 飄眉 情人對戒 養身食品 精品 精品眼鏡 繡眉 歐化廚具 綠建築 台中hotel 洗眉 汽車借款 PCB 逢甲住宿 融資 空氣清淨機 LED燈具 台中旅館 店面設計 台中室內設計 螢幕保護貼 曬衣架 梨山茶 熱水器 防水工程 銀樓 晒衣架 微型投影機 杉林溪高山茶 樂器行 屋瓦 整形 黑糖 酒店經紀 養身食譜 鐘錶

Catherine said...

Another beautiful quilt Crystal! You've done a beautiful job on this one and I just love that pieced back.

Patchwork and Play said...

I stumbled across your quilt for Moda Bake Shop and saw your note about not knowing where you first saw this! I doubt it was mine you saw, probably Rita's from Red Pepper! Mine was made as part of a quilt swap Lovely quilt!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kendrassewing/5419071787/in/pool-1528489@N20/