Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guess what I got!!

I knew for awhile now that I would LOVE to get a long arm quilting machine to use, but I figured that since there are so many other things on the "need/want" list that it would be some years before I would be able to have one. So when I had the opprotunity to buy a used one, machine and frame I JUMPED on the offer.

You are now looking at the proud owner of a long arm quilting machine and frame.
(excuse the mess....my room was clean a few days ago)

As you can see it has taken up a good portion of my room. But I am very excited to use it. I have two different quilts that are ready to be quilted. The only thing is, with anything new you are afraid to USE it! I found some instructional videos online and just watching them I got scared!! Although since I have a WONDERFUL husband that can help me read instructions, I think with the two of use we can figure it out!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I am so excited for you!!

Pat said...

That's really great, Crystal. You'll do real good. Won't be long and you'll be buzzing out a lot of quilts. You have a grand husband to be interested in helping you with something you love, my friend. Super duper family! Happy Quilting!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Yea!!!!