Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Boy

This month Trav turned the big 35 years old! It seems so old to me, being only 27 (okay I will turn 28 in 2 1/2 months, but still). We did a VERY low key birthday. Trav just wanted to stay home and wanted Papa Murphy's pizza. I ordered two stuffed ones, and it lasted us for 4 different meals!
 I love my MAN!! For his birthday, Nathan wrapped tons of different things around the house! It was so cute! Then we went to the store and got him a few gifts, a Large glass mug, a Raiders lanyard, contanier of candy corn and pumpkins and lighters. Nathan insteaded on getting him something scary because, Daddy loves scary movies....so he got him lighters! Was a silly kid! He also is getting a new computer game that is coming out in November, we pre-ordered it. I can't remember what it's called and he has told me SO MANY TIMES! Oh well.

Kimball isn't in the pictures because he had fallen asleep, he had had a long night before and got up early.
Please ignore the dirty counter
He got a store bought cake from Smith's (Kroger), it turned out to be really good! It was super moist! The next day I made him some spiced cupcakes and brownie cupcakes (turned out weird, but everyone loved them). We took them to his Mom's for his birthday celebration with his family.

No comments: