Sunday, September 18, 2011

Messes.....

I have a hard enough time keeping my house clean (okay liveable) so I am a mean Mom and don't let my kids play and do certain things....

1. No playdough
2. No silly putty
3. No paint (I have slacked in this area a little)
4. I don't let them make sugar cookies
5. Decorate Easter eggs

Get the idea? I mostly HATE cleaning up after them once they do it. We have done some of these things at other people's home, but a place where I don't have to clean up! See I am a mean/lazy Mom!

The other day, I made a mess....and I must say that I had a great time making it!

This is the ONLY mess that I enjoy!

( Notice the M&M's and Diet Coke? A common diet for me these days....chocolate and pop)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the shot with the m&m's and the coke! That is the best mess!