Thursday, February 19, 2009

7 Years


Seven years ago I was sealed to my best friend and loved one. We have come a long way, moving 5 different times, 5 different jobs and 3 children later. We often tell each other that we couldn't imagin loving the other like we do now, and think back to when we fell in love and how much we loved each other then, to now, were our love has grown and expanded.


We were priviledged this year to spend 24 hours alone with no children. Travis's Mom and sister April were kind enough to take our 3 children from Sunday night to Monday night.


Travis and I enjoyed sleeping in until 8am but staying in bed until 10am. We went to see a movie, put together a puzzle and had a nice dinner out. We just relaxed mostly and enjoyed each other's company.


I know that I have the best husband in the world who treats me wonderfully and who is the best father to my children. I love him dearly and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and more.

No comments: