Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finished Pinwheel Sampler Quilt


I have had my pinwheel quilt done for a while now but this is the first time that I had a chance to get it out and take pictures of it. 
I quilted it on my long arm and I barely had enough room. And of course for my first large quilt I had to do tiny stitches!! I have always wanted to try this quilting design and thought since I have the long arm this is perfect.


For the back I got a king size sheet from Walmart. I tried to find something colorful enough and found some pretty strips.
I now have matching sheets and pillow cases to go with it!

9 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

love the striped backed and the quilting. I have always wanted to the pebble design but talk myself out of it every time :)

Jan said...

Awesome job Crystal! I am jealous of your talent!

Sara said...

Sweet job on this one--very colorful and I really enjoy the back especially since it's from Walmart and now you have the set! That is toooo perfect:)

Rafael's Mum said...

I love the quilting and I adore the colours you chose... seeing this I almost got some hunky dory this morning...

JariJari said...

great job and now u have a gorgeous quilt!

Tracy said...

Beautiful! I love the king sized sheet you used.

Catherine said...

This quilt has turned out lovely! Love the pebble quilting and the striped backing , what a great find!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

it's gorgeous!

so so pretty. :)

SheilaC said...

That backing is just perfect for your quilt!

Now to get mine together :)

SheilaC