Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sprinkler Fun

On Saturday after naps the boys were hot and so Dad put the sprinkler underneath the trampoline. The boys all had a blast! 



Kimball didn't like it too much at first but got into it.

It is laundry day and I didn't have any clean shorts for Kimball and so he just wore is new underware. (We are in the process of potty training, well Kimball wanted to, but I don't think it will last)



After about 20 minutes they were done. I don't mind but they had fun. What I need to find is a good sprinkler play thing that my boys will use all summer. We don't have passes to a swim park and I don't want to get a pool, because we have no room for it and I don't want to kill the grass, so a sprinkler it is. So anyone have any suggestions?








2 comments:

Kayla said...

I saw this cute flower thing. I will try and find it and email you the info!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

How fun! Nothing better on a summers day :)