Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 Here are a series of pictures/comics to express my feelings this year....











10 Things I am Thankful for this year:

1. I was able to make a dream a reality by having my pattern designs approved by the Moda Bake Shop
2.I have been able to loose 30 lbs this year and keep it off
3. I have always had time to finish and accomplish all of my responsibilities
4.My children have been very healthy this year with no major illnesses
5.Travis was able to have a very successful tonsil surgery
6.With Travis loosing his job, we have been able to pay all of our bills and put food on the table
7.I have been able to meet many new people this year and have created several new friends
8.I am able to visit my family in Colorado and enjoy their company
9. My children have been able to adjust rather well to many new changes that have happened in our family
10. I have been blessed with Travis, Brandon, Nathan and Kimball. They love me for who I am, whether I am having a bad day or a good day they are always willing to give me "loves" at the end of the day! I don't know what I have done to ever deserve such wonderful boys or husband!

I hope you all take the time to recognize what many blessing you have and create your own "10 Things I am Thankful for this year" list.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: