Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amost have them all

This past weekend has gone by so fast for me! Then I had my Mom stop by for a night yesterday, so this is the first time I have had to post any pictures of the recent I spy squares that I have received, so here they are!

Group A:

Mariette:
I love the cupcakes and the camping gear
Becki:
Yeah more dinosaurs! Then look at those berries! So life like!
Laura:
I really like the cupcakes in this one (do you catch a pattern) and the lady bugs
Jennifer:
The purple bird and the horse is cute! I love adding the horse to my selection
Carrie:
I really like the penguins and the spools of thread
Group B:

Kalli:
Look at all of these yummy fruit!!
Monica:
I love the little blue birds!
Jessica:
The pears or apples in the corner are my favorite
Elisa:
I really like the little boys with the lambs! Reminds me of when I was little (not that I did this, but I would see sheep a lot where I used to live).

I am still waiting on 3 more packages and then I can start sorting and mail them all out! Yeah!

3 comments:

Dana said...

What a fun project!

Brandy@YDK said...

yay - how close are we to shipping? i know i'm totally anxious.

Amy said...

Gosh I NEVER know when your family is in town, I swear! Looks like a fun project!!