Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time with Daddy

I should be grateful that Trav has a job again and not complain that he is gone a LOT, but sometimes I do feel sad because he is gone a lot, but that just means we cherish the time we have with him now!

I took these pictures over the last few weeks of the boys with Trav.
 Travis was reading a library book to Kimball, it was so cute to watch them.
 Kimball was so into the book that he didn't even notice me taking pictures of them

To turn the page, Trav made him give him a kiss! It was so cute! Trav is always sneaking in ways to get the boys to give him more loves!!
 Then the other day he came home during dinner time until bedtime (a 2 hour window) to spend some time with the boys mid week. Kimball insisted to eat dinner on Daddy' lap! Then soon Brandon joined in for dessert. They had fun snuggling watching a movie.
Although Daddy did get to catch a few snoozes....working too hard!

I sure do love my husband and how hard he works so that I can stay home and care for our children! I am one lucky woman!

No comments: