Monday, April 4, 2011

More I-Spy Squares and another I spy swap

I wanted to post more I-Spy Squares that I have received....

Group A:

My blocks....
I love the dinosaurs!! 
Michelle:
She was so kind to send flip flops and flamingos....maybe it will help warm up the weather here in Utah. I am also a big fan of the houses.

Brandy:
I love the little owls and the sewing ones...well I love them all but those were the ones that I ooed and awed over first
Lynn: 
I love the robots ( I found the same fabric but for group B) I also love the kites
She was kind enough to send extra so that there wasn't any duplicates.

Group B:

Lora:
I really like the giraffes, they are so cute
Kim:
She was also so sweet to send more squares in case of duplicates. I really like the apples and marbles

My blocks:
I like the worms...I thought it was dinosaurs when I bought them, but was surprised to see the worms. 
I wanted to share another I-Spy Swap going on. Over at Sew in Peace is having one. She has a little bit different rules than I have, which is fine, but I wanted to let you know before hand. I think she is looking for about 10 more people. But you can sign up to do more if you like. So go check it out!

5 comments:

Amy said...

You are SO nice to share other people's blog links like you do, seriously Crystal, nicest person ever award for sure goes to you, every time :). Cute patterns!!

kimland said...

Yes, very kind! Would anyone from group A or B be interested in trading more? I have other squares that I would be willing to swap 1 for 1. Example I might have 5 you want and you will send me 5, I don't have all the same ones I sent but willing to send pictures of what I do have, hope this made sense. Contact me if interested.

http://123nowwherewasi.blogspot.com/

Brandy@YDK said...

oooooh pretty stuff. i'm so excited! i like the worms too.

Manda said...

I saw that one earlier this week, but I don't prewash. I did one swap once that I had to prewash, and never again.

I mailed out my fabric yesterday.

Kristy said...

These are all so great! I'm getting more and more excited! :)