Monday, April 11, 2011

I got some more....

I received more i spy squares. They didn't pile up on my doorstep but they did fill my mailbox.

Group A:

Michelle:
I love that the little snowmen have patchwork vests on! I also really like the clovers.
Lisa:
I love the sewing squares and the bikes. Aren't they cute?
Group B:

Riel:
Aren't the candies, they look so yummy! The clocks are sweet too
MaryJo:
I absolutely love the dinosaur squares! The cupcakes also make me hungry...yum
Amanda:
Yeah more dinosaur and cupcake squares!! I also like the camper trailers.
Sarah:

The ants look so real!! I like the little tiny hats too.



Out of 40 different sets to receive, I only am waiting on 12 different people. I am so pleased with how fast everyone has sent their fabric! It makes me so happy! 

7 comments:

Marti said...

Cute, cute, cute!


http://martisadventuresinsandiego.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

I mailed mine today so you should have them soon.

Brandy@YDK said...

i'm so anxious to get mine!!!

Riel Nason said...

Yay, I can't wait to get mine!!! My kids are excited too to get their super I-Spy quilt.

Kayla said...

Okay so I have a question- with all the blocks, are you making a huge quilt!? Or is it just one blanket!?

Whatever it is will be super cute!!

Brooks said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Brooks said...

Oh, and I need you to e-mail me your address for graduation announcements. I have one, but I don't know if it's different...

brooks_gailey@yahoo.com

Thanks!