Sunday, May 29, 2011

Les Miserables


Yesterday I went with a friend to see Les Miserables. I have loved this musical since I was a teenager! I have never been to a Broadway show before, and was thrilled that I was invited!

We went to Salt Lake City and watched it at the State Capital.
 Zac (Jenni's son), Jenni, Me
 Me and Jenni
 Zac and Jenni (Zac is such a good kid! I had a lot of fun talking to him and hang out with him!)
I had a great time! I thought all the performers did a great job! The only problem I had was being cold!! I didn't bring a sweater and I wish I had, but other than that...it was great! Thanks Jenni for bringing me!!

6 comments:

ccorey said...

We went to the one on Broadway just before it closed. Love it.

~Niki~ said...

great pics! i've never seen it, but should

The Picketts said...

Fun! We're going to see it a week from Saturday! Can't wait! :o) I haven't ever seen this one. If you EVER get a chance to go see WICKED - you MUST! It's better than any that I've seen! :o)

P.S. Cute pictures! At first, I thought you were your mom! You are the spitting image of her :o) Love your hair!

Anil Rajanala said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Web hosting

Amanda said...

Les Mis is one of my all time favourite musicals. I am very much hoping it will come back to Toronto, it's been almost 15 years since it was here!

Julianiesharding@gmail.com said...

I just saw the movie for the first time. I think that I would definitely like to go to the broadway showing some day. They should have made the broadway into a movie. Like Phantom of the Opera. It would have been much better.