Monday, May 16, 2011

What I have been working on

As I have been trying to catch up on my blog, I have been working too!! Not only do I use this blog to share with the quilting/crafting world of what I am doing, but I use it to share with family and friends and use it as a journal.

Here is what I have been working on:
HAHA a teaser!!! 
Okay so I am working on another Moda Bake Shop quilt! I am almost finished with it and am in the quilting stage of it. I have had a little battle with threads, but have it working correctly now!
This is the trimming to the quilt!!! Can you believe it? But if I weren't to trim the quilt, it would have been harder to piece the top together and even quilt it! So even though it is a long process and takes time, I am glad that I do it!! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yikes, but you are having SOOOOO much fun I bet:)