Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Zayne and his Lion

 I have been trying to make my children, nieces and nephews some crochet animals. Trying to cater to their tastes and whatnot. So the first one I made something for was Zayne (no particular reason).
 This cute little lion (with detachable mane) is so adorable and goes with Zayne so well
 He sleeps with it every night...although he doesn't really realize it's there, or maybe he does....it's not really special to him right now, but I bet it will be when he gets older!

Isn't he adorable? He is now 5 months old.

I am making dinosaurs, giraffes, dolls, spongbob and patrick for the kids....all getting whatever they are liking. I find that I am enjoying making these animals rather than making an afghan....maybe because they are smaller and easier to do and faster!! The website that I have used a lot lately is Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns. Tons of awesome patterns all in one spot, and they are FREE!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

That's a very cute Lion! Nice job.

The Picketts said...

Very cute!