Thursday, August 25, 2011

What do you get?

What do you get when....
1) Your kids have started school
2) Avoiding quilting projects
3) Have a LONG time desire to use scraps
4) Avoiding the house work you need to get done
It started out with a pillow case...then ended up being a good size lap quilt approximately 67"x54"
For the back I ended up using ALL of my scraps! Like the fun little design? I ended up only using a small scrap rectangle! 
I just added pieces together over and over and over. 

I have everything ready for it, so all I need to do is baste it, quilt it, and then bind it! THEN ALL DONE!

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

I love it! Especially the back!

Jan said...

The colors are fabulous! Nice job!.

Amy said...

Very fun!

Amish Stories said...

Good morning folks and I'm sure some of you are watching hurricane Irene's movements especially if you live on the east coast. ............. I have a post called "Lancaster on 2 wheels" today on Amish Stories where i tour the Amish country side taking pictures and observations which I've just posted................Enjoy your weekend everyone and i hope your out of Irene's path and safe. Richard from Amish Stories.