Thursday, January 7, 2010

::::Correction!!!::::


If you know me you know that math, just isn't my subject. In college I had Travis do my math homework for me!

Thanks for my friends and family that have so kindly pointed out my math and how Brandon being seven now and getting my endownments seven years ago don't really add up!!! It is because I was going from 2009 not 2010! So it is EIGHT years ago that I got my endownments out! For some reason that extra year feels like 5!!

Sorry for the confusion!

2 comments:

Dana said...

We knew what you meant! :)

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Sorry I had to point that out to you! I thought you scandalous thing having a baby and THEN sneaking off and getting married in the temple!
p.s. tell me where you found that ABC book you thought Boston may like. Anything to get him through sacrament is worth looking in to.