Friday, January 8, 2010

New Obsessions...

I have a new obsession.......joining virtual groups!!!! Shall we see the different virtual groups I am a part of??

1. Joy in the New Year Challenge: Finished

2. Old Red Barn Co Quilt Along

3. Virtual Quilting Bee

4. Doll Quilt Swap #8 ( I was just able to join yesturday....I am very excited!!)

I have never done anything like this and I am sorta scared! I will need to figure out what to make and all of that....has anyone done it before?
5. Friday Night Sew in hosted by Handmade by Heidi

I am not sure if this is for just this Friday or for every Friday....but regardless I LIKE it!

You know you are terminal when a siggy square swap group was created and a few hours after it opened it had to close because it had over 100 people sign up! I unfortunately was unable to do it, but would have! LOL TERMINAL I tell you! Although I think I am too my limit...almost. These are all tiny things and get done when you can sort of thing....so rather easy!

No comments: