Sunday, January 10, 2010

Great Finds....

Before when I heard people of "blog hopping" I thought sheesh...who has time! But now what do I find myself doing on dull moments? BLOG HOPPING!! If you look at my "Fellow Quilters" you will that I have collected quite a few bloggers! And the thing is...I check it EVERY DAY! And it has become a daily routine...before I "get started" I check my email and then go to my blog and see all the updates. So I guess don't ever, and I mean EVER judge anything because you soon will be doing the same!!!

But all that aside I found yet another cool blog! Crafty Vegas Mom has just recently started a blog is already on her 99th post and is doing a give away. But more importantly I found an awesome bag tutorial! I love tutorials! They are so easy to follow and I think makes it easy for EVERYBODY to use. But go ahead and check out her blog! Here are her giveawasy...

First Prize

There is that bag that I WANT! If I don't win, I am going to make me one just like that one! I LOVE the poka dots!

Second Prize



Sometimes I feel really guilty about entering so MANY giveways, but I have decided that I will have a giveaway soon. I don't know how popular it will be, but probably for my 250th post I will do a giveaway of some sort...to pay it forward!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

thank you crystal for the "plug". i cant wait to see your bag you make...