Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Today we celebrated Brandon turning 7 years old! I can't believe my baby is getting so big! Where has the time gone? We had a Pirate Birthday Party today and it was a hit! All the kids had a good time and enjoyed themselves.

I am very proud of Brandon's cake that Travis and I made. He shaped it while I decorated it.



My Scary Pirates! They were so excited!

The birthday boy Captain


One of our friends, Justin

Lucie and Nathan showing off their tattoo. (Nathan still insists that he is going to marry Lucie)

Our friend from school, Marion

Lucie

We opened presents, and Nathan squeezed himself right next to Brandon

Daddy was incharge of opening Brandon's 5 new transformers

I was able to snag the birthday boy for a hug!

Then afterwards we had a treasure hunt! I hid clues all over the house. The kids were so excited!




Everyone got a turn to read a clue


We found the treasure at last, but before we could plunder it, we had cake and ice cream

This is Brandon trying not to blow out the candles

Notice Brandon plundering the treasure???

Tomorrow (Brandon's real birthday) we are going to go down to Grandma Walker's house for dinner and celebrate with everyone here, for his "family" party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON. We share birthdays and so did an Aunt of mine. Grandma Ollie's youngest sister, Mary Jane. Your are turning 7 and I am turning one number more! It is a zero and it is after the 7. Can you figure that Brandon> You are right, I am 70.
Love you big boy!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Happy Birthday Brandon...Looks like you had a really good time :)