Monday, January 4, 2010

Family History Monday

A few weeks ago our Relief Society Presidency (for those who are confuse, they are a LDS church organization) gave us a box of family history questions that we could answer once a week. The goal is that within a year you would have a good start on your family history. So I decided to do just that.

Every Monday I will pick a piece of paper that has a question and answer it, and then I would like to invite others to answer it themselves. Also any family members that know more information (ie Grandma) please let me know!

Elder Dallin H Oaks taught, "Some of the most important temple and family history work is done at home. At home we can keep our journals and gather pictures and data for the books of remembrances of our family members. W can gather and record information available through living relatives. We can write family histories and share their great lessons with our children."

Doesn't that just gear you up??? Okay here is goes.

What was your religion growing up? What church, if any, did you attend?

My religion growing up was LDS or Mormon. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have attended this church my whole life, and have very fond memories of church and learning there. I loved Primary and learning the music there.

No comments: