Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Quilt Along

I am addicted to Quilt Alongs! I guess it's because I learn the most from them, and they are a step by step quilts. I don't have to use my brain to come up with anything and someone else does all the math!

I will be starting another quilt along on the 21st. We will be making a postage stamp quilt. I am rather excited for it. I am going to make it King size and I hope to make it the "main" quilt for our bed. So I will be adding pillow cover and pillow cases. Handmade by  Heidi is in charge of this quilt along and so far I have really enjoyed reading her blog and seeing the different things she has done. Now I need to find some fabric to make the quilt with....on sale fabric! :P

1 comment:

Pat said...

That sure will be a pretty quilt when you get it done, Crystal. Are you going to make the pillow shams also? I always enjoy your blog.