Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Round Robin Blocks

I have finally finished my January Round Robin Blocks! Mary was very on track and got me her design fast! I was fimally able to get to it this week. I was a little bit scared of doing it, but she was right, it wasn't hard. I did have a problem sewing the last piece in and I couldn't get it quite right after resewing and whatnot, so I hope that she can fix my mistakes! I rather her try to salvage it than me!

I am making the sames blocks for me so that I can have a suvioner of all the blocks I have made, and then at the end of the year I will put everyone's blocks together and make a nice keepsake quilt!

I took the pictures out side, but I am afraid it was a little too dark outside.
My blocks

Mary's blocks

You can check out other blocks that we are making, just head on over to our blog!

1 comment:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I was thinking about doing the same thing by making extra blocks to keep :) Your blocks turned out fabulous!