Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Party

Our church had a Christmas party a week ago. It was fun to visit and eat good food! They had the nursery kids (18 months to 3 yrs) since some songs for us. It was very cute to watch!
 Since Kimball is in the nursery he was able to sing, although he didn't sing.
 He was mostly confused and just stood there. You could hear Nathan next to me yelling at him to sing. He would say "Sing Baby, Sing" (He calls Kimball baby sometimes. He pretends he is the Mom and Kimball is the baby).
He was cute standing there. Nathan was so mad at him though because he didn't sing, I had to remind him that when he is usually is in front of people he never sings either. I then had to remind him that I was the Mom and he wasn't.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was so cute to see them sing! Thanks for the pictures, I snagged them for my blog.