Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

Tonight is Friday Night Sew In, and I have been looking forward to this all week! I did have great plans to get the house picked up, finish up the last sewing for Christmas so that I can work on a quilt (non-christmas) but what happens?? I took a nap!! Now the nap was great (3 hour nap, thank you very much) but didn't get everything done. So what am I going to do???
1.Make my boys clean up (living room and their rooms)
2. Serve left over chili with hot dogs for dinner
3. Finish my christmas sewing after I get home from picking up said boys from school
4. Live with a dirty house until tomorrow and still work on my quilt!

Sounds good to me!! If you haven't signed up, head over to Heidi Homemade, or is it Homemade Heidi? It's Handmade by Heidi! (I was close) And sign up!

No comments: