Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Quilt

I was asked recently to make a baby quilt for a friend of mine! She had her little boy a little early so she didn't have the actual quilt when she had her son, but oh well!

I found a picture of it online and then asked the owner if it would be okay if I made copies of her quilt and sold them, she was kind enough to let me, as long as I gave her credit! So here I am giving the lovely Sarah from Come and See the Seitz credit.

I began thinking that this would be a PERFECT gift for a special loved one, or even for a friend. You could use this as a gift for a baby shower or even a Christmas gift (see where I am going with this?) 

If you would like to purchase a custom made quilt for that special gift please email me and we can work out the details, nmommy02(at)gmail(dot)com. 


How much does this lovely quilt measuring about 52"x65"? If I provide all the materials for the quilt, it will be a total of $100.00 for this lovely homemade gift plus $7.00 for shipping. If you choose to send me all of the required materials it is $40.00 plus $7.00 for shipping.
The back of the quilt can be one solid piece of fabric or this nicely pieced back that ties nicely into the front of the quilt.
The quilting technique will be a small stippling pattern.

You may wonder if I could get this done by Christmas?? The answer is YES!! The deadline unfortunately is quickly coming as Christmas is just a few weeks away, but if you would like to have a homemade quilt to give as a gift all orders would need to be in to me by 15th so that the package can be mailed out by the 18th. Of course later orders may be accepted but the shipping price will go up so that you can receive your quilt by Christmas.
My wonderful model! He was a good sport holding up my quilt!

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

Crystal - you do amazing work! And I hope that you get some orders! I think your pricing is VERY reasonable and I was expecting it to be more!!! Good job! Tell us over on the sister's site if you get any orders! :o)

Lopez Life said...

Hey, You are so talented!!! But you already knew that!! I am glad that you are finally starting to sell your hard work!!!