Saturday, December 11, 2010

Round Robin Bee Blocks

Over this past year I have really enjoyed all of my quilting bee's that I have been evolved with. Lesson learned, don't do more than 2! One that is ending soon is the Round Robin Quilt Bee.

Here is the recent blocks I finished....I forgot who they were for!!! I know bad me, but I do really love her blocks! They are so beautiful!!!

Travis really loves the different colors and so I think down the line I will end up making us a quilt like this. The colors really compliment each other nicely.
Here are all of her blocks with everyone else's. I think 3 or 4 more people need to make her some, but it's close to getting done! 
The top part close up....
The bottom part close up.....
Doesn't it look nice???? 

Hope you like them Lynn!! (I looked it up! hehehe)