Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't Judge too Harshly!!!

Anyone want to help me win a contest?? I'm in a biggest loser type challenge and I get bonus points this week for recruiting people to do the challenge workouts this week....any takers???
You can go to this website: I Don't Think Your Ready for this Jelly  
Here is the set of different workouts that you can choose from : Workouts  
Then come back here and tell me what you did and I get a points!! Now you can just do one, or two, or all four! Anything will help me!!! 
And because it's not fun unless the pot is a little sweet....whoever does at least one of the workouts, and comes back and reports to me, I will put your name into a drawing!! And I will have a giveaway!!! (Yes I am bribing you to exercise for me!) 
How does a Moda Charm Pack sound? Make Life....by Sweetwater 
**Remember that if you check out this blog....don't judge me too harshly!! 
***Drawing ends on Sunday 2/13 and I will pick a winner the following day 2/14***

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'll do it :), and report back. Free fabric is totally worth it :).

affectioknit said...

I'm doing workout #1...I've done the plank...HATED it...and the stretching...I'll let you know after I've walked the dog...later today...

Kayla said...

Crystal! I did work out number one!!!

I hope you get points for me!!!

And good for you! I am proud of you and your effort! Good luck!

Domestic Diva said...

We all chose the plank? Too funny. Though now my core hurts when I even think about laughing. Even my toddler joined in the fun.

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Murdock family said...

I did workout 3...or was it 4? The run walk, run walk one. GOOD LUCK!

Paty Patch said...

Workout number 1...done!!Points for you!! Good luck!!